Dread Designs: 2010-2020 Horror Games Anthology
A downloadable collection of games
This book features ten short horror roleplaying games:
- Days of Harvest: A solo journaling game about a witch trying to survive a difficult winter, and you play by cleaning out your kitchen.
- Don't Break the Caul: A hack of Evil Hat Productions' Don't Rest Your Head, about the experience of pregnancy.
- Far Better: A slasher horror story in the vein of Carpenter classics. It's brutal, quick, and weird.
- Fuck Armageddon: It's the end of the world, and you're a bunch of punks fighting off the apocalypse.
- Gentle Ladies' Tea & Monster Destroying & Quilting Circle Auxiliary: This is a companion game to Fuck Armageddon. It's the end of the world, but you're proper ladies and the apocalypse is no excuse to be vulgar.
- Kicking Historical Asses: An homage to Army of Darkness and Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court, you're modern people out of your element during a battle for the souls of humanity.
- Martian Miscreants: You're a captive radio station, and invading aliens have demanded you make a radio show for them.
- Memorial Ritual: Get your candles, and summon ghosts in this emotional, contemplative parlor game.
- Pointed Fingers: You're in a village. Someone is a witch. You have to figure this out, and deal with what it means.
- Sinister Stories: A game set in the golden age of horror comics. It's a game of dastardly devilish debauchery, where your flawed characters end up damned forever thanks to their sins.
In order to download this collection of games you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this collection of games at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
This is for a physical copy of this book. This requires you to enter your shipping address. Also, if you want it personalized, let us know!
If you're inside the United States, shipping is included. If you're not, please contact me at email@example.com for a shipping estimate.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.