#iHunt: The RPG Zine 15 - Hunting in the Dust, #iHunt in the 1930s
A downloadable game
Hunting in the Dust is the fifteenth in a series of "Zine Supplements" for #iHunt: The RPG. Or as we'd like to call them, "Zupplements." It's also the first in our Season Three series of zupplements, each detailing a different decade of the 20th century in the world of #iHunt.
Inside, you'll find:
- A Brief History of Shit Being The Worst: A guide to the 1930s, some historical events, and hunter stunts to bring it home.
- Hunting in the Dust: Four new types of hunters for the period, and thoughts on how the hunt works in the era.
- Heist Generator: A gig generator for motivated entrepreneurs ready to relieve monsters of their cash.
- Monsters: Four new monsters, including three classic movie monsters, courtesy the public domain!
- It's Not What It Looks Like: The first episode script for a radio drama set in 1930s San Jenaro.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.