#iHunt The RPG Zine 25: Scene One, Scene 'Em All
A downloadable game
Scene One, Scene 'Em All is the twenty fifth in a series of "Zine Supplements" for #iHunt: The RPG. Or as we'd like to call them, "Zupplements." It's also the sixth in our Season Four series of zupplements, each detailing some of the influences that helped make #iHunt what it is.
It's a guide to subcultures and cliques, full of ready to play material for your #iHunt stories.
Inside, you'll find:
- The Rules. Here, we lay out how to turn the clique into its own character sheet, with different rules depending on its size.
- Sk8 Or Why: A group of skate punks keeping the long dead punk tradition alive. It's like necromancy, but for subcultures.
- The Bees: A subculture of breakdancers that believe dance can help lead the world to more nonviolent solutions.
- The PTA: It's as scary as it sounds. It's suburban moms that band together to bully school districts and I'm sure do other stuff.
- The Occult Underground: A group of goths, witches, and conspiracy theorists that share secrets and tricks of the trade.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.