#iHunt The RPG Zine 26: Heals on Wheels - MedPDQ
A downloadable game
Welcome to #iHunt Season Five, tentatively called, "You can't spell Happy without App."
It's about some of the other apps in the #iHunt universe. Worldbuilding, player options, story seeds, all that jazz.
The first one is MedPDQ, which is the medic on demand service I introduced in the very first #iHunt novel, Killing Monsters in the Gig Economy.
Here's what's inside:
- Some writing not just on what MedPDQ is, but the way the American healthcare system works and why this makes MedPDQ a compelling subject for your #iHunt games.
- EMAs. This is a whole bit on playing MedPDQ doctors, as if they were an #iHunt kink, with stunts and stuff to flesh them out.
- Doctors Without Licenses. Then we feature eight sample MedPDQ doctors you can drop into your stories, with story seeds, motivations, and unique features.
- Medical Monsters. Four monsters with an explicitly medical bent.
- Codes. A number of the color codes MedPDQ uses to classify its gigs, and with three story seeds each to reflect a massive variety of MedPDQ jobs.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.