#iHunt: The RPG
A downloadable game
WARNING ABOUT PHYSICAL BOOK: If you want to order the physical book, please scroll down to the bottom of the page past the Buy Now link to the Physical Book section. If you're trying to buy, and it doesn't ask you for your address, you're buying the digital version!
Be a hero. You pick the hours.
#iHunt is a story telling game about killing monsters in the gig economy. In it, you play millennials scraping by paycheck to paycheck to make ends meet. A gig app called #iHunt offers them more money than they've ever made to hit the streets and kill vampires, werewolves, demons, and anything else that goes bump in the night.
- #iHunt uses a modified version of the Fate Core Rulebook.
- It's a high-drama, story-heavy urban fantasy roleplaying game.
- It takes a critical look at the gig economy with irreverent humor.
- Make your own hunters and monsters using easy collaborative tools.
- It uses one normal six-sided die, and four Fate Dice.
Within the coming months, this book will exist in print-on-demand format. If you purchase a digital version, once the print version goes live I will give you a $25 off coupon code to help defray some of that cost.
See more at http://ihunt.fun.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $25 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
This is it. The gorgeous physical version of #iHunt. With gold foil stamped cover, heavy photo-quality paper, orange bookmark ribbon, and enough heft to kill a lesser being.
This version of the game includes domestic shipping. For international shipping, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll calculate shipping. If you're shipping international, it might be a little costly, but we'll work with you the best we can. It's generally smart if you plan on getting other physical goods like our novels if you order them all together. If you do, we can probably cut you a better deal there.
Normally these books are in a sealed plastic wrap. If you want them signed or personalized, we have to open them. That makes sense, right?
- #iHunt Version 0.95 EditsJul 26, 2020
- #iHunt Version 0.9 FixesApr 21, 2020
- #iHunt and Bodies: Diversity and Stock PhotographyDec 24, 2019
- #iHunt: The Pain vs. The FunDec 23, 2019
- Fate Sucks for Horror, But It's Amazing for #iHunt's HorrorDec 23, 2019