#iHunt: The RPG
A downloadable game
Be a hero. You pick the hours.
#iHunt is a story telling game about killing monsters in the gig economy. In it, you play millennials scraping by paycheck to paycheck to make ends meet. A gig app called #iHunt offers them more money than they've ever made to hit the streets and kill vampires, werewolves, demons, and anything else that goes bump in the night.
- #iHunt uses a modified version of the Fate Core Rulebook.
- It's a high-drama, story-heavy urban fantasy roleplaying game.
- It takes a critical look at the gig economy with irreverent humor.
- Make your own hunters and monsters using easy collaborative tools.
- It uses one normal six-sided die, and four Fate Dice.
Within the coming months, this book will exist in print-on-demand format. If you purchase a digital version, once the print version goes live I will give you a $25 off coupon code to help defray some of that cost.
See more at http://ihunt.fun.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $25 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- #iHunt and Bodies: Diversity and Stock PhotographyDec 24, 2019
- #iHunt: The Pain vs. The FunDec 23, 2019
- Fate Sucks for Horror, But It's Amazing for #iHunt's HorrorDec 23, 2019